Our Beginner Program has a focus on fun and creativity, but also has more structure and learning.
At this age, the children are able to grasp concepts such as:
- Constructing projects (cutting, gluing, coloring)
- Puzzles/problem solving
- Enrichment activities for fine and gross motor skills
- Group activities for team building
They also continue to work on:
- Counting, ABC’s, and colors
- Singing songs in “Circle Time”
- Simple Spanish
We also take the children outside as much as the weather permits to allow them to release some energy and let off steam.