The Preschoolers’ Program begins to focus more on the academic aspect of learning to broaden your child’s developmental spectrum.
The children in this room work on things such as:
- Exploring beginning sounds
- Exploring math concepts
- Creating more complex projects
- Having a more interactive “Circle Time”
- Small and large motor skills
- Listening skills
- Language and Literacy development
- Doing a daily academic paper
- Grasping shapes
- Developing social skills
- Simple Spanish
Play is an important concept for a developing child. We provide ample time for your child to play but to also have structure to get them into a school routine.